Cupcakes are great to go for tea time, enjoy it with a twist.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds toatsted
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mountain fresh apple & mango
- slices of diced mango (cut into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c
- line muffin cups with papers
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- beat eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mix baking powder) alternating with the juice and beat well
- stir in vanilla.
Divide evenly and bake for 18 minutes.